NPN: A SOUND INVESTMENT IN FREEDOM
By Rev. Ted Pike
17 Nov 10
As we approach the holiday season, Jewish supremacist groups such as the Anti-Defamation League, Southern Poverty Law Center and American Civil Liberties Union will protest Christian symbols and messages in public. The National Prayer Network will be in the forefront of opposing them. Yet we have been hit hard by the recession. This year NPN especially needs your support to perform our vital watchdog role.
You may have noticed that at NPN (www.truthtellers.org) we are very low key in asking for donations. But now we have no choice but to tell you that we acutely need your financial help to continue. We have served tirelessly on behalf of your freedom over the past 30 years—work we can continue if you stand with us. Here is a brief summary of NPN's contributions to liberty:
- Anti-Zionist veterans generally agree that my 1984 bestselling book Israel: Our Duty, Our Dilemma and 1987 video The Other Israel brought a new level of scrutiny and criticism of Jewish supremacism worldwide. (Watch The Other Israel) They were produced in a time of nearly universal indulgence and non-criticism of Israel by the western world. This video, viewed by hundreds of thousands, uncovered the mainspring of the world revolutionary movement, the Talmud and Kabbalah, opening the eyes of countless thousands of Christians and patriots. These included prominent anti-Zionist leader Texe Marrs.
- From 1988 to 2009, NPN played the decisive role in holding back
ADL’s federal hate crimes bill four times between 2001 and
2009. The Brownback amendment, which helps safeguard free speech
under the hate bill, was entirely a result of NPN-generated, last-minute
calling pressure on the Democrats. (See "Senate
Passes Hate Bill! Yet Democrats Compromise") NPN has played
such a dominant role in creating opposition to hate laws in the American
right that the federal hate law can’t be enforced with its
intended vigor. It may even be vulnerable to repeal. NPN is also
out front in stopping further ADL hate bills, such as we did last
year when patriots responded in force to our rallying cry to block
pro-homosexual cyber-bullying and AWARE bills in the House Judiciary.
This legislation had been unopposed by right-wing “watchdogs” because
of its Jewish origins. (See "Cyberbullying
Hearing Goes Badly for Liberals!") Just this week, we were
first to warn of ADL’s new “Don’t Criticize Jews
and Muslims” bill.
- After the arrest of the “Philly 11” Christians for the “hate crime” of witnessing to homosexuals in 2004, I seized the opportunity provided by burgeoning alternative talk radio to alert the world of the dangers posed by ADL, their hate laws, Jewish supremacism and the state of Israel. Until that time, most alternative radio was either supportive of Israel (as the Tea Party movement is today) or only guardedly critical. Yet, after I stormed talk radio, speaking the whole truth on more than 700 talk shows featured by about 135 talk hosts, criticism of matters Jewish has now become universally accepted within the media of the populist right.
- Over the past 20 years, NPN has repeatedly resisted and opposed Jewish media attempts to denigrate Jesus. In 1988 we sent copies of my explosive flyer, “The Real Reason behind the Last Temptation of Christ,” to nearly 200,000 evangelical pastors in America. It exposed the Hollywood Jews behind this unprecedented blasphemy. Ten years later, a national Jewish authority said that our outreach caused “the greatest disaster in Jewish-Christian relations in the past century.” NPN has consistently exposed Jewish supremacists behind promotion of such outrages as The Da Vinci Code book and film, The Book of Daniel TV show, and the Gnostic gospels craze. (See "The Jews Behind Da Vinci Code") As a result, such media moguls have largely given up large-scale mockery and sacrilege of Christ as part of their war on Christianity. Yes, evangelicals protested these attacks. But it was really NPN’s online trumpeting of their Jewish origins that caused them to slow down.
- Over the past 30 years, NPN has provided a Biblically based alternative to the heresies of Scofield pre-tribulationism, with its “rapture” escapism and unconditional support of Israel. Through my groundbreaking thesis that Israel is the Great Harlot of Revelation 17 (See "Israel: On the Way to Empire in the Mideast") and that Christ-rejecting Jews as a nation have no right to occupy Palestine (See "Almost Anyone Can Occupy Palestine"), evangelicals are now encouraged to obey the Bible and legitimately “flee Babylon” (Israel), no longer building this foundation for anti-Christ. Many evangelicals are waking up. Most of the e-mails we receive are from Christians.
- We also now provide an online church for Christians seeking an alternative to the pro-Israel teaching of their local congregations. Although only publicized during the last five weeks, my online Bible studies are proving very popular, with more than 3,000 visits already. Perhaps those who benefit from my online messages might consider tithing regularly to NPN instead of to churches which promote the Great Harlot.
Help Us Save Freedom
These are only highlights of NPN’s 30 years of service to God and freedom, beginning in 1980 with our pivotal role in persuading President Reagan to revive the National Day of Prayer. (See "How Faith - and an Old Airplane - Helped Revive the National Day of Prayer")
As you plan your giving this holiday season, please consider giving back to NPN for all the truth, vigilance and activism it has devoted to you and your children over the decades.
You can contribute by calling 503-631-3808, donating online at the Truthtellers.org Store or by mailing your gift to National Prayer Network, PO Box 828, Clackamas, OR 97015. All gifts are tax deductible.
Thank you again for your many messages of support and solidarity in our increasingly successful fight for liberty. Together, especially after midterm victories, God is showing us that, by following God and speaking the whole truth, regardless of the cost, we can save America.
Rev. Ted Pike is director of the National Prayer Network, a Christian/conservative
TALK SHOW HOSTS: Interview Rev. Ted Pike on this subject.
Call (503) 631-3808.
The freedom-saving outreach of Rev. Ted Pike and the National Prayer
Network is solely supported by sale of books, videos and your financial
support. All gifts are tax-deductible.
National Prayer Network, P.O. Box 828, Clackamas,