Zionist-dominated mainstream media vividly portrays Israel as a tiny embattled nation seeking peace in a sea of Arab hostility. 1 Arabs, we are told, commit acts of terror while Israel only resorts to violence out of self-protection. The facts of history paint a very different picture.
Far from deploring terror, Israel has sanctioned terror to seize and expand its territory since its beginnings. In 1944, Zionist leaders in Israel faced two alternatives. They could continue to allow the British and Arabs to occupy Palestine , who would continue to pressure Israel to concede a Palestinian state. Or they could drive both British and Arabs out. Israelis chose the latter.
Members of the Zionist ruling elite and their clandestine terrorist enforcers--the Jewish Agency, Hagana, Irgun and the Stern Gang--began to exert every possible terrorist means to dominate Palestine . Their strategy was simple: the more respectable Zionist establishment would take the "high road" and officially disavow terrorism. Meanwhile, Zionist terrorists would commit any crime needed to disrupt British occupation and to panic Arabs into flight. The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem, available in most university libraries, documents from British records more than five hundred violent or terrorist incidents against Palestinians and the British occupation between 1939 and 1948. These included bombings, booby traps and landmines, kidnappings and torture of prisoners, bank robberies, murders of Arabs, and assassinations of police and British officials. 2
Chief terrorists were David Ben-Gurion, Menachem Begin, Yitzhak Shamir and later, Ariel Sharon. Begin headed Irgun, and Shamir led the Stern Gang. They cooperated intimately with the highest political body of the Zionist establishment, the Jewish Agency, and the popular Zionist resistance army, Hagana. Ben-Gurion headed Hagana and later the Jewish Agency. 3
After 1944--when Ben-Gurion formally rejected the British plan for partition of Palestine into Jewish/Arab states--most Israelis, particularly the young, favored expulsion of British and Arabs.
Here is the short list of Zionist atrocities from 1944 to the present:
It was inevitable that Zionism’s threatened and actual expulsion of Arabs from land the Arabs occupied from the seventh century should incur hostility – even terrorism. Jews of Hebron were massacred by Arabs in 1929. The Arab revolt in Palestine beginning in 1936 resulted in acts of violence against many Jews, followed by anti-Jewish mistreatment during the 1948 war. Suicide bombings and rocket attacks continue against Israel in recent years.
Who is most at fault? Consider this: If someone, claiming divine right to occupy your house and land, drives you from them, condemning you and your children to a distant, arid concentration camp for generations, would you resort to violence?
There is only one word that describes the one who displaced you. Aggressor. The Palestinians, fanatical and terrorist as many have become, are nevertheless defenders of ancient rights and territories that have been horrifically violated. They are victims hitting back.
During the past 40 years, Israel's continuing atrocities are justified as "collective punishment" of the Palestinian people. Israel’s attack on Lebanon in 1982, described by Israel as such punishment, killed over 19,000 innocent men, women and children. Under Sharon’s invasion of the West Bank under Sharon in 2002, whole villages were attacked with Hellfire missiles from Apache helicopters, with occupied homes shelled by tanks or bulldozed over. 4,185 Palestinian men were seized, beaten, jailed. The number of dead is still uncertain since Sharon would not allow western observers to document the aftermath. 17 Israel's present policies in the West Bank and Gaza, routinely killing large numbers of innocent men, women and children, remain full of atrocities.
I have also written about one of the greatest atrocities Israel still indulges in: the systematic and fiendish torture of many thousands of Palestinian prisoners, incarcerated, most without trial, in Israeli prisons. 18
After leaders of the Third Reich committed atrocities against the Jews during World War II, they were tried, hanged and buried, both physically and under the contempt of humanity. The opposite happened to the bloody and arrogant terrorists of Israel. Ben-Gurion, Begin, Shamir, and Sharon were all elected to leadership of the nation. This reflected the anti-Palestinian, terrorism-friendly mentality of many Israeli voters. 19 The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem documents, from United Nations records, more than 650 attacks by Jewish settlers and the Israeli military against Arabs between 1948 and 1998. 20
Shamefully, evangelical Christians have given uninterrupted support to Israel’s terrorist leaders. Evangelicals believe God brought to birth the state of Israel by divine assistance at every stage. Actually, statehood (i.e. expulsion of the British and Arabs) was made possible by massacre – starting at Deir Yassin. Yet there has never been an atrocity in Israel searing enough to alienate Christian idealism, or even prompt criticism from major evangelical leaders. Dr. Jerry Falwell said Begin was a "man of God." George Bush described Sharon as a "man of peace."
What kind of a god would establish a nation on terror? A god who is as evil as the devil.
1. See, Jews Confirm Big Media Is Jewish.
2. The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem, by Dr. Issa Nakhleh, Intercontinental Books, New York, 1991, pp. 65-250.
3. Ibid, pp. 65-68, 269 and elsewhere provide abundant documentation of the close cooperation between Ben-Gurion’s Hagana, the Jewish Agency, Irgun, and the Stern Gang. So does Menachim Begin in his book, “Revolt!” and in public statements.
4. Ibid, p. 269.
5. United Nations Security Counsel Official Records, Semiramis, 1948, Document S/740 says, "Hagana terrorists made a most barbarous attack at … the Semiramis Hotel, killing innocent people and wounding many. The Jewish Agency terrorist forces blasted the entrance and then placed bombs in the basement …the whole building collapsed with its residents."
6. Ibid, pg. 271
7. Ibid, pg. 272
8. Ibid, pp. 295-393. “They expelled 90 percent of the inhabitants of the occupied area by massacre and force. They destroyed 425 Arab towns and villages as well as 67 villages and localities of the Bedouin tribes (pg. 332).”
9. Menachem Begin. “The Revolt.” (London, W. H. Allen, 1983.) Pg. 164.
10. Israeli propaganda says Palestinians did not flee because of pressure from Israel. Rather, Arab leaders, fearing Palestinians would be caught in crossfire between Jew and invading Arab armies, encouraged them to find temporary shelter in Lebanon and Jordan. It says that, considering their lack of loyalty to their ancestral lands and property, as well as the newly created state of Israel, they are worthy of neither repatriation, repossession nor reimbursement. Instead they should have been assimilated by wealthy Arab nations. The fact that millions remain in virtual concentration camps is the fault of the uncaring Arab world, not Israel. Israel also contends that after 1948 its hundreds of Jewish settlements were built, not on previous Arab villages, but on barren lands the Arabs had been too lazy to develop. Evangelicals accept these lies unquestioningly.
11. Zionist soldiers admitted, "They killed some eighty to one hundred Arabs, women and children. The children were killed by smashing their skulls with clubs…In the village there remained Arab men and women who were put in the houses without food. Then the sappers came to blow up the houses." Quoted in David Gilmour, "Dispossessed: The Ordeal of the Palestinians". (London: Sphere Books, 1980), pp. 68-69.
12. General Van Bennike, testifying before the United Nations Security Council said: “Bullet-ridden bodies near the doorways and multiple bullet holes on the doors of the demolished houses indicated that the inhabitants had been forced to remain inside until their homes were blown up over them.” United Nations Security Council Official Records, Resolution, 1953, S/3139/Rev. 2. Quoted in The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem, pg. 274.
13. The Israeli daily Kol Haam published on its front page the full story of the Kafr Kassim massacre. It said: “…the men of the Israeli Frontier Guard killed 47 Arab citizens in Kafr Kassim. The killing was carried out in cold blood and for no reason.” Kol Haam’s story is published in its entirety in The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem, pg. 278.
14. The Encyclopedia of the Palestinian Problem, pg. 282.
15. Ibid, pg 283.
16. Ibid, pg. 284.
17. Here are typical Israeli atrocities during the Gaza invasion, as documented by Human Rights Watch: “14-year-old Muhammad Hawashin was shot twice in the face and killed on April 3rd, as he walked with a group of women and children toward the local hospital. Wheelchair bound Kamal Zghair, 57-years-old, was shot and run over by IDF tanks on April 10th as he wheeled himself down the road to his home, equipped with a white flag. Afaf Disuqi, an unarmed civilian responded to a knock on her door on April 5th and was killed by a bomb thrown by IDF soldiers. Eye witnesses reported that the soldiers were laughing as Disuqi was horribly mutilated by the blast.” “Human Rights Watch Report Into Jenin Accuses Israel of War Crimes.” Julie Hyland. World Socialist Web Site. www.wsws.org. 10 May 2002.
18. See, Torture in Israeli Prisons.
19. According to Israeli newspaper Haaretz, hatred and racism toward Palestinians is still intense. “Study: Israeli Jews Becoming Increasingly Racist Toward Arabs.” 19 March 2008. LINK (ALLEGEDLY) ERASED BY UNIT 8200 OPERATORS! FOUND ON WEB.ARCHIVE.ORG WAYBACK MACHINE
20. The Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem, pp. 413-433.
Hate crimes laws may make you a lawbreaker! Such laws, while claiming to promote tolerance, actually lead to the end of free speech! Powerful articles and NPN’s video exposé of hate crimes laws in Canada and the United States provide you with the vital tools necessary to combat this imminent threat to freedom. This video is especially important as acts of terrorism extend the power of "Big Brother" to monitor what you do, say, and think.
4 Jul 2020 - EMERGENCY ALERT
White House sources have revealed that President Trump regrets following the left-conciliating advice of his son-in-law and senior advisor, Jared Kushner regarding police reform.
They say he has abandoned Kushner’s advice on this issue, returning to his previous assertion that “systemic racism” in American police is a virtual non-issue compared to the magnitude of protection and fair play which the vast majority of police provide all citizens.
17 December, 2019 - EMERGENCY ALERT - Take Action Against Trump’s “End Of Free Speech” Decree!
President Trump’s recent Executive Order IS THE TEXT of the Jewish ADL’s “Anti-Semitism Awareness Act, S852, recently rejected by the US Senate for Committee consideration.
24 Sep 2019 - EMERGENCY ALERT
“Anti-Semitism Awareness” Bill Worse than “Equality” Bill! Good news! The Christian-threatening, LGBT- promoting “Equality Act” could not face confrontation with hostile Senate Judiciary Republicans this spring. It went nowhere. Yet Democrats could still try to get it through the Senate Judiciary. NPN will sound the alarm at Truthtellers.org if it starts to move forward.
18 May 2019 - EMERGENCY ALERT - Senate New Forum for “Equality” Bill Debate
Call the Congress Hotline at 1-202-224-3121 and ask for a Senator’s office. I suggest you say: “Please don’t vote for the “Equality Act” S788. It will help end free speech for Christians making them criminals if they criticize Homosexuality”.
01 May 2019 - EMERGENCY ALERT - “Equality” Bill Hastens Babylon the Great - Part Two
If Jews acquire full protection as a “protected class” in America it will mean that if a Jew complains to the government that he has suffered “acute emotional trauma” as a result of “anti semitic” discrimination or criticism of his race or religion he may prompt a federal investigation. If the government agrees, the defendant will have to retain the best lawyer he can find.
Mail: P.O. Box 828, Clackamas, OR 97015
Email: Rev. Ted Pike, npntedpike [@] gmail.com