In 2005, Danish cartoons critical of Islam sparked outrage not only from Muslims but from advocates of religious tolerance world-wide. Many cried "Foul!" at holding up a major religion to ridicule. Similarly, the US State Department's Office of Global Anti-Semitism, created and run by the Jewish Anti-Defamation League, anathematizes cartoons of Israel's leaders which portray them in Nazi-like terms. (See, US Government Condemns 'Unintentional' Anti-Semitism)
ADL also deplores "anti-Semitic" cartoons which vilify Jews as masterminding economic disaster and controlling media, Congress, and Presidential candidates. They decry such visual imagery as hateful, hurtful gutter communication.
But I haven't heard a whisper from ADL against recent publication by one of American Jewry's largest online newspapers, The Forward, of cartoons mocking evangelical Christians. These are the work of anti-Christian Jewish cartoonist Eli Valley, whose comics "are frequently published in Jewcy." (See, "Evangelical Tours of Israel!")
Forward's derision of Christian Zionists reinforces a very widely taught, ingrained belief within much of world Jewry - particularly among liberal Jewish activists of ADL/B'nai B'rith and the Orthodox right in New York and Israel. Many Jews believe that, despite outward show of love for the Jewish people, Christians are secretly out to "get" them. Such Jews, correctly or incorrectly, assert that:
1. The New Testament holds Jews accountable for "killing God." Historically, many believers in the New Testament have viewed Jews as "Christ killers" who deserve death, even though such judgment may, or may not, be reserved for God. Today, Jesus, according to Evangelical eschatology will allow two-thirds of Jews to be killed in the last days.
2. Christians believe Jews who reject Jesus are damned.
3. The "Christian anti-Semitism," established by the New Testament, the church fathers, and Martin Luther, led to Christian complicity in the gassings and incineration of millions of Jews in World War II. Secretly, many Christians and Gentiles would be untroubled if Jews were again destroyed.
4. Christian Zionists teach that genocide of two-thirds of the Jews in Israel, and fiery wrath on much of Israel during the battle of Armageddon, are prerequisites for Christ's return.
5. Ostensible "lovers of Israel," like Pastor John Hagee, actually want to hasten nuclear war with Iran, provoking an Iranian counter-strike on Israel . By creation of Armageddon, Hagee and his followers believe Christ will return more quickly.
6. Christian blessing on Israel is really a sham; it masks the fact of Christian guilt for persecution of Jews for over 1800 years and Christian desire to kill Jewish souls through conversion.
The comics displayed by Forward exploit anti-Christian suspicion and paranoia among volatile and even unstable segments of Judaism. They not only fuel heightened anti-Christianity but could even stimulate violence against Christians. Such violence and persecution against Messianic Jews by ultra-Orthodox in Israel is already tolerated by the Israeli government, local governing bodies, and most Israelis. (See, Christians in Israel: An Endangered Species and Lura Beckford's Website)
Evangelical support has made possible the meteoric rise of Israel to statehood and control of the Middle East. It has also empowered Jewish dominance of media, finance, and governments in western society. (See, Jews Confirm Big Media Is Jewish) Yet these cartoons are a slap in the face of evangelicalism. Cynically, Zionism first brainwashes evangelicals into believing and acting upon ideas that are ridiculous: the stuff of comic books. It is then, as The Forward cartoons reveal, but a short step to media mockery of such gullibility.
There is no denying that evangelicals, literally to the point of fault, love Jews more than any other people. But the behavior of Jewish media and anti-Christian Jewish "civil liberties" groups reveals Christians are not loved in return. Even now through anti-Christianity in media and ADL-inspired hate crime laws, it is increasingly evident that Jewish activism is bent on persecuting Christians.
Zionism bites the hand that has fed it for more than a century.
Hate crimes laws may make you a lawbreaker! Such laws, while claiming to promote tolerance, actually lead to the end of free speech! Powerful articles and NPN's new video exposé of hate crimes laws in Canada and the United States provide you with the vital tools necessary to combat this imminent threat to freedom. This video is especially important as acts of terrorism extend the power of "Big Brother" to monitor what you do, say, and think.
17 December, 2019 - EMERGENCY ALERT - Take Action Against Trump’s “End Of Free Speech” Decree!
President Trump’s recent Executive Order IS THE TEXT of the Jewish ADL’s “Anti-Semitism Awareness Act, S852, recently rejected by the US Senate for Committee consideration.
24 Sep 2019 - EMERGENCY ALERT
“Anti-Semitism Awareness” Bill Worse than “Equality” Bill! Good news! The Christian-threatening, LGBT- promoting “Equality Act” could not face confrontation with hostile Senate Judiciary Republicans this spring. It went nowhere. Yet Democrats could still try to get it through the Senate Judiciary. NPN will sound the alarm at Truthtellers.org if it starts to move forward.
18 May 2019 - EMERGENCY ALERT - Senate New Forum for “Equality” Bill Debate
Call the Congress Hotline at 1-202-224-3121 and ask for a Senator’s office. I suggest you say: “Please don’t vote for the “Equality Act” S788. It will help end free speech for Christians making them criminals if they criticize Homosexuality”.
01 May 2019 - EMERGENCY ALERT - “Equality” Bill Hastens Babylon the Great - Part Two
If Jews acquire full protection as a “protected class” in America it will mean that if a Jew complains to the government that he has suffered “acute emotional trauma” as a result of “anti semitic” discrimination or criticism of his race or religion he may prompt a federal investigation. If the government agrees, the defendant will have to retain the best lawyer he can find.
Mail: P.O. Box 828, Clackamas, OR 97015
Email: Rev. Ted Pike, npntedpike [@] gmail.com